2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information about supporters, donors, volunteers, employees, contractors and visitors to our events. We collect your information in a number of ways, including: face to face contact; electronically including through our website and online surveys; via social media messages or conversation; during phone calls; voice or image recordings; whilst delivering and administering services at our facilities or other facilities; and from forms and other correspondence (both in writing and electronically).
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
We do not use the information in any way other than in the furtherance of our objects and purposes. We will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided to us for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a 'secondary purpose'), except to the extent:
- that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose;
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and us;
- that we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law; and
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
Photography and filming may take place in our events and services. This media may be used in a variety of ways to promote our events and services.
4. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Where we collect information from you, we will provide you with reasonable access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the information relates to legal dispute, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings
Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, we will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
We acknowledge that security is important and stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal and sensitive information we hold and to protect it against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
7. FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS